The conference will be held at Venice International University (VIU), Venice.
Venice International University is an international higher education network on the island of San Servolo, just a few minutes away from St. Mark’s square, the heart of the city of Venice.
The mission of VIU is to promote the exchange of ideas and knowledge through advanced training and education in an international context. Each year VIU welcomes professors, researchers and over two hundred students of different nationalities who live together, study and learn on its campus. Moreover, VIU brings to the city of Venice and its mainland a prolific range of academic and scientific activities focussed mainly on globalization, innovation, environmental sustainability and cultural heritage. To read more about VIU click here.
How can you get to VIU? See all possible routes here.
MEDES 2022 @ Venice
Previous MEDES Editions
- MEDES 2021, Hammamet, Tunisia, November 1-3, 2021
- MEDES 2020, Abu Dhabi, UAE, November 2-4, 2020
- MEDES 2019, Limassol, Cyprus, November 12-14, 2019
- MEDES 2018, Tokyo, Japan, September 25-28, 2018
- MEDES 2017, Bangkok, Thailand, November 7-10, 2017
- MEDES 2016, Hendaye, France, November 2-4, 2016
- MEDES 2015, Caraguatatuba/Sao Paulo, Brazil, October 25-29, 2015
- MEDES 2014, Buraidha Al Qassim, KSA, September 15-17, 2014
- MEDES 2013, Neumunster Abbey, Luxembourg, October 28-31, 2013
- MEDES 2012, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, October 28-31, 2012
- MEDES 2011, San Francisco, USA, November 21-23, 2011
- MEDES 2010, Bangkok, Thailand, October 26-29, 2010
- MEDES 2009, Lyon, France, October 27-30, 2009