Proposals for Workshops that examine emerging, innovative, or otherwise provocative issues within the conference area are encouraged. Workshop proposals should include a 1-2 page summary of the topic and the names and affiliations of 3-4 chairs and program committee members who have made a commitment to participate. A mix of industry and academic panel members is recommended.
In the page summary, the organizers should present clearly:
- the motivation of the workshop and its relatedness to the topics of MEDES,
- the specific topics covered and possible application areas,
- the reviewing process, and the expected number of participants,
- if the same workshop has been organized before in MEDES or related conferences and why its continuation is needed.
The topics of the proposed workshops should be in the areas of:
1. Digital Ecosystem Infrastructure
2. Big Data
3. Computational and Collective Intelligence
5. Trust, Security & Privacy
6. Data & Knowledge Management
7. Internet of Things and Intelligent Web
8. Cloud Computing
9. Networks and Protocols
10. Open Source
The workshop proposals should emphasize on innovations in these specific areas.
Accepted workshops will take place after the main conference.
- Please check here