The conference Proceedings will be indexed by ACM Digital Library, DBLP, and Odysci and published with the following ISBN: 978-1-4503-3480-8.
To help you prepare the final copy of your paper, we have included in the following steps all of the information you will need to submit and register your camera-ready paper (all the materials must be sent before September 05th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST):
- STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) in response to reviewer comments
- STEP 2: Format the camera-ready with respect to the conference formatting guidelines. Including all figures, tables, and references, you are allowed a total of:
- 8 pages for regular/industrial papers (with possible 2 extra pages max. of 60 euros each),
- 5 pages for short/student papers (with possible 1 extra page max. of 60 euros),
- 2 pages for posters (with possible 1 extra page of 60 euros)
- The file should be PDF
- Download the ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file here
- PLEASE ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATES TO GENERATE YOUR PDF: MS Word and Latex
- All fonts must be embedded within the PDF file (please read this link to know more about how to embed your fonts)
- Do NOT protect your PDF with any password/encryption
- Do NOT number the pages
- STEP 3: Upload the PDF file into Easychair before September 05th, 2015 (11:59 PM EST). To do that:
- Logon in Easychair as an author of MEDES'15
- Click on the hyperlink “Proceedings”
- Then click on your paper ID and choose the hyperlink “Upload new version” from the menu at the right side of the page. PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY THERE INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR CAMERA-READY
- STEP 4:
Register for the Conference through the online payment system before September 05th, 2015 (11:59 PM EST).
At least one author should attend the conference to present the paper/poster.
Registration fees are described here.